AAT Access Course Training
The AAT Access course is an ideal place to start your accountancy career by providing you with a comprehensive understanding to work within the profession. Not only does it give you a gentle introduction to studying AAT, but it also allows you to see what doors an AAT qualification can open for you.
This is a part time course, delivered as either one morning per week or one evening per week (3 hours) for 10 weeks.
The AAT Access course can be studied various ways including:
- Part time classroom course
- Flexible learning (a combination of a reduced level of classroom learning and focus days)
- Onsite at your place of work if there are a number of people participating in the course. Terms and conditions apply.
The course covers:
- Accounting in a professional environment
- Mathematics for accounting
- Creating business documents
- Essential accounting procedures
At the end of the AAT Access course, you will have the opportunity to take a computer based test. The test will be conducted at the Wise Owl Training Limited premises and lasts for 1 ½ hours at the end of which your result will be available on the day.
No previous qualifications or experience is required to join the AAT Access course.
Please note to work towards AAT qualifications, individuals are required to become student members with the AAT, for which there are membership criteria. Full details of this will be available to you as part of the course information.
Cost and next start date: Contact us for more details. Courses start throughout the year.